- February 3rd: first Opening of 2019 discovering Moriondo, the first espresso coffee machine. From 3 PM the trainers of MUMAC Academy are waiting for you to discover the coffee world. A sensory tour through the different methods of the extraction of coffee.
- March 1st: discover our museum by candle light, from 7:00 to 9:00 PM.
- March 3rd: "Museocity, l’arte nella natura".
Edu lab for children with a focus on Coffee, from plant to cup From 3 PM. Opening from 2.30 PM to 6:30 PM.
- April 14th: Street Art Coffee Inspired Act II. On the occasion of the Milano Design Week, the second part fo the MUMAC mural "Coffee Ispired" will be inaugurated. Opening from 2 PM to 5.30. At 3.30 PM guiding tour through the museum collection.
- May 5th: Leonardo 500: extraordinary opening in the occasion of the 500 years from the Death of Leonardo Da Vinci dedicated to children. Leonardo's art will be narrated through an animated reading of the book "Il ladro di Monna Lisa" (Monna Lisa's thief). Adults will have the chance to browse a precious volume dedicated to Leonardo and some reproduction of his "Codici". Opening from 2 PM to 5.30 PM. Edu lab for children at 3 PM. At 3.30 PM guiding tour through the museum collection.
- June 9th: Milano PhotoWeek 2019: Extraordinary opening at MUMAC with a photo lab for children, a special occasion to enjoy the museum and to discover the photography magic world. Opening from 2 PM to 5.30 PM. At 3 PM children lab. At 3.30 guiding tour through the museum collection.