Here’s how you can visit MUMAC safely. Friday 5 March 2021 MUMAC opens between 02:00 p.m. and 06:00 p.m. unless otherwise indicated from law about anti-Covid regulations: visits will be by booking only. Later, from 9 March 2021, MUMAC will be open for visits on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 a.m. (last […]
Here's how you can visit MUMAC safely.
- Friday 5 March 2021 MUMAC opens between 02:00 p.m. and 06:00 p.m. unless otherwise indicated from law about anti-Covid regulations: visits will be by booking only.
- Later, from 9 March 2021, MUMAC will be open for visits on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 a.m. (last entry) and between 03:00 p.m. and 05:00 p.m. (last entry).
- In this moment there will not be special openings at weekends and for special events. Head to the schedule section to stay up to date on all events and check any museum closure days.
- In order to limit the number of people visiting at the same time, visits will be by booking only. Bookings can be made using this form. Please book at least three days before you wish to visit, specifying your preferred day and time and the number of people who will be coming.
- Wait for your booking confirmation email. We'll do everything we can to accommodate your request, but if it's not possible we'll look to find a new date and time that suits you.
- Standard visits are free. However, you can also pay for a guided tour for a group of between eight and ten people. If you'd like a guided tour, please specify this in the form. We'll be in touch with availability and prices.
- In order to allow everybody to visit the museum, we need to ask you to stick to a few rules:
- Unfortunately, we won't be able to let you enter if you are more than 15 minutes late.
- Please limit your visit to your allocated slot – an hour is plenty of time to enjoy everything the museum has to offer while ensuring others can visit too.
- Entrance to the museum is limited to those people that have booked and are wearing a face covering.
- We will check your body temperature before letting you in. If you have flu-like symptoms or a temperature of above 37.5, we won't be able to let you enter.
- There are sanitisation stations at the entrance – please use these to sanitise your hands.
- Maintain a safe distance and avoid direct contact with others.
- Follow the routes indicated.
- During your visit, don't touch any of the exhibits and try not to loiter near the entrances and exits, to avoid crowds forming.
Thanks for your co-operation and enjoy your visit!