From May 18, 2021, except for new anti-Covid provisions, here is how you can visit MUMAC safely only by booking as indicated below. MUMAC will be available for visits on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10.00 to 12.00 and from 15 to 17 (last admission) with extraordinary access from via Manzoni 17 in Binasco.
From May 18, 2021, subject to anti-Covid provisions, here is how you can visit MUMAC safely.
- From Tuesday 18 May 2021, the museum is reopened on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. (last admission) and from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m (last admission) unless otherwise indicated from law about anti-Covid regulations: visits will be by booking only.
- Since, even though MUMAC is being reopened to the public, the museum will continue to be a vaccination centre until next 31 August, the museum can only be accessed by appointment and from Via Manzoni 17 in Binasco (instead of Via Neruda, which remains the exclusive point of access for those receiving vaccination).
- At the reception desk of via Manzoni, ask for the contact person who will be assigned to you: he will accompany you safely to the company entrance to the museum and will accompany you back to reception at the end of the tour.
- In order to limit the number of people visiting at the same time, bookings can be made using this form. Please book at least three days before you wish to visit, specifying your preferred day and time and the number of people who will be coming (max 4 people together).
- Wait for your booking confirmation email. We'll do everything we can to accommodate your request, but if it's not possible we'll look to find a new date and time that suits you.
- Standard visits are free. However, you can also pay for a guided tour for a group. If you'd like a guided tour, please specify this in the form. We'll be in touch with availability and prices.
- In order to allow everybody to visit the museum, we need to ask you to stick to a few rules:
- Unfortunately, we won't be able to let you enter if you are more than 10 minutes late.
- Please limit your visit to your allocated slot – an hour is plenty of time to enjoy everything the museum has to offer while ensuring others can visit too.
- Entrance to the museum is limited to those people that have booked and are wearing a face covering.
- We will check your body temperature before letting you in. If you have flu-like symptoms or a temperature of above 37.5, we won't be able to let you enter.
- There are sanitisation stations at the entrance – please use these to sanitise your hands.
- Maintain a safe distance and avoid direct contact with others.
- Follow your
- Follow the routes indicated.
- During your visit, don't touch any of the exhibits and try not to loiter near the entrances and exits, to avoid crowds forming.
- In this moment there will not be special openings at weekends and for special events. Head to the schedule section to stay up to date on all events and check any museum closure days.
Thanks for your co-operation and enjoy your visit!