Here's how you can safely visit the MUMAC only by booking as indicated below. MUMAC is available for visits on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10.00 to 12.00 and from 15 to 17 (last admission).
- Since 6th December 2021 Super Green pass is mandatory: a tool for our safety - In compliance with Italian Legislative Decree 26 November 2021, n. 172, to access to the museum, the archive and the library it is necessary to show the Super Green Pass.
- The museum can be visited on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 to 12 (last admission) and from 15 to 17 (last admission) only by booking as indicated below.
- To limit the number of people present at the same time, visits are only and exclusively by reservation to be made through this form. Make your request at least 3 days before the date of the visit, always indicating, in addition to the day, also the preferred time and the people who will be with you. Accesses will be limited.
- Wait for your booking confirmation email: we will try in every way to satisfy your request, but if we fail, we will agree together on a new time or a new date.
- The visits are free. Guided tours are provided for a fee and only for groups. If you want a guided tour, ask for it expressly. We will let you know availability and costs.
- To allow everyone to visit the museum we must ask you to adhere to some rules:
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, we will unfortunately not be able to log you in.
- Limit your visit to the time we will indicate: in an hour you can fully enjoy the museum, then leaving space for others.
- The entrance to the museum is allowed to reserved people and with masks.
- We will measure your body temperature: if you have flu symptoms or temperature over 37.5 degrees we will not be able to let you in.
- Disinfectant columns are present at the entrance: use them to sanitize your hands.
- Keep a safe distance and avoid direct contact with others.
- Follow the museum itineraries.
- During the visit, do not touch the exhibits and do not stop at entrances and exits, to avoid gatherings.
- For special events and openings, consult the access procedures from time to time. Check the Agenda section to be always updated on extraordinary openings (on weekends or for special events) and to also check any closing dates of the museum.
Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy your visit!